We are looking for a fulltime “eNose application specialist” who will be joining our team of air quality professionals!
Check out the full job description below for more information and contact us via [email protected] when you are interested!
Feel free to share on your social media!
Vacancy: eNose application specialist (fulltime)
Who are we?
Comon Invent is a fast-growing, internationally operating, innovative company that offers end-to-end solutions for monitoring local air quality. We offer a specialized online platform for real-time monitoring of gas emissions. Through this information service, applying different data sources such as eNose, meteo and residential complaints data, we support clients in the petrochemical industry, port authorities, environmental protection agencies and other industries.
For the expansion of our team we are looking for an eNose application specialist. You will be assisting our customers with data analysis requests regarding gas emission monitoring. With the online platform Comon Websuite, you will be applying all tools available to provide the customers with insightful information of possible emission sources, spread of emission plumes and odour complaints analysis.
Do you have affinity with environmental monitoring, chemical knowledge and are you a little tech-savvy? Do you like to dive into customer data analysis requests and provide the best insights possible? Then you might be the “eNose application specialist” we are looking for!
• You perform data analysis on request of the customer and you proactively assist customer in online monitoring. You will use the Comon Websuite and all tooling which we have available.
• You also apply your data analysis knowledge and provide input for the development of new tooling.
• You provide monthly reports for eNose projects
• You maintain contact with customers (SHEQ managers, SHEQ employees, EPA employees) via email / telephone and during project meetings.
• You advise our sales department on project approach for new eNose monitoring projects
• Your role can grow into providing workshops and training courses for new customers and Comon Websuite users
• You are prepared to visit international clients on an occasional basis
• You have an environmental / technical education (BSc), with solid chemical knowledge
• You have approx. 5 years of relevant experience in the field of environmental, emission, air quality monitoring
• You are prepared to master Comon Invent’s eNose technology and air quality monitoring technology
• Experience you have gained in the petrochemical industry is an advantage
• Knowledge you have of data analysis is an advantage
• You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
• You have empathy in customer needs and wishes
• You are solution-oriented, like to take ownership
• You are a real team player
What we offer:
· You’ll be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
· A market competitive salary
· Company fitness every Thursday afternoon!
· Opportunities to take own initiative and ownership
Do you think you are the right fit for this position? Contact us via [email protected] and send us your CV.